Would you like to work for the UK’s leading trade label manufacturer?
We are looking for an experienced Digital Print Supervisor to strengthen our expanding, friendly team in Brentwood, Essex. They will work closely with the Production Manager.
Skills and Experience (Essential Criteria)
- Skilled on HP Indigo Press 20000,6600,6800 (Level 3)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Labels or Packaging industry
- Excellent communicator and a team player
- Must have excellent written and verbal ability and be computer literate
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / production environment in a role such as Production Team (minimum of 2 years) Leader / Production Supervisor / Production Manager
Skills and Experience (Desirable Criteria)
- Successfully worked towards and attainted a BRC accreditation
- Experience with Continuous Improvement tools (minimum of 2 years)
What is in it for you?
- Salary dependent on experience
- Training and development
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
- Operating printing press, producing finished print in compliance with company operating procedures
- Ensure machinery runs at maximum output
- Complete regular checks on each production line
- Perform gap analysis
- Reduce machine downtime.
- Proactively manage presses to achieve optimum quality levels and smooth continuous workflow, ensuring that all paperwork is completed and up-to-date to ensure traceability
- Ensure maximum material utilisation and a reduction of wastage of all materials including inks
- Ensure the Digital department is compliant with all quality, health, safety, paperwork and hygiene standards and policies
- Detail all press specifications and technical details which are required to produce jobs environment
- Cooperate and participate in recommendations for continual improvements and efficiencies to the press and wider company environment
- Monitor production and employee performance
- Effectively lead and manage production team, and carry out shift handovers
Application deadline: 5/10/2020
To apply send your cv to Clare Coles email@example.com