Apprenticeship Open Day at Bakers in Brentwood
We are holding an open day at Bakers to provide students with an insight as to what it would be like to work in the printing industry, and specifically working at Bakers on an apprenticeship scheme.
We would like to invite you to attend this open day and below is a rough format of the day:
- 10.00am – Meet and greet – all apprentices to meet in the boardroom with a short presentation on Bakers to be shown by Clare Coles (HR Manager) and Tom Baker (Business Analyst)
- 10.15am – Tour around the factory, BakPac and warehouse
- 10.45am – Steve Baker (Managing Director) to give a brief introduction to Bakers
- 11.00am – Tea/Coffee break – informal chat
- 11.15am – Speed interview process with Management
- 12.30pm – Final chat and finish for the day
Register to attend
If you would like to join us at Bakers for this informal open day please register your interest.