We are seeking a receptionist to fill a vital role in our busy labels office.
At Baker Labels our success depends on our people, productivity, and procedures. A reception and office administrator supports each of these areas, and we’re currently seeking someone stellar to take on the role. The ideal professional for the role is a problem solver with superb communication skills with a detail-oriented mindset. He/she should have prior experience thriving in an administrative capacity in an office environment. Multitasking and the unique ability to deftly handle the unexpected are essential qualities to bring to the position.
This is a part-time role, Monday to Friday 9.30pm to 3.30pm and may suit someone trying to fit a job around school hours. It combines the roles of running a busy and productive reception with managing the administrative duties of our Sales and Administration team.
The following skills are required:
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise workloads effectively.
- Ability to work co-operatively with a wide variety of people.
Main duties will include but will not be limited to the following;
- To effectively manage the reception area and daily operations at Front of House.
- To answer all incoming calls to the business and accurately record information.
- Able to maintain the reception area (in terms of upkeep and tidiness) alongside other responsibilities.
- Able to present self in both a polite and professional manner when welcoming visitors to the premises.
- To provide first class customer service both internally with colleagues and externally with our customers.
- To understand the importance of ‘customer experience’ when signing in visitors and able to follow the correct signing in procedures.
- Manage diaries for several meeting spaces using Outlook.
- Ensure meeting spaces are set up and well equipped with relevant material and refreshments.
- Receive incoming post daily and distribute accordingly.
- To provide administrative/ad-hoc support to various departments throughout the company – Sales, Marketing, Admin and more.
- Manage the company Label Sales inbox via Outlook, distributing emails appropriately.
- Provide support to the Sales team by sending quotations to customers.
- Prepare and frank all outgoing post and accurately recording information for special deliveries.
- Other administrative/ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Great customer service
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, have a positive and outgoing personality
- Computer literate (Word/Excel)
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Must be a good team player
What is in it for you?
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
Salary according to experience
To apply for the role, complete our Job Application Form. If you have any questions about the role email Clare.Coles@bakerlabels.co.uk.