We have a new job opportunity for a trainer in all aspects of label production
Bakers is an award-winning, independent trade label and packaging manufacturer. We are a dynamic and innovative family run business, at the forefront of the label printing industry. Based in Brentwood, Essex, our state-of-the-art production facility and open plan offices provide a fast paced and collaborative working environment.
Are you passionate about the printing industry and skilled in training others? We’re looking for a dedicated part-time trainer to join our team and impart expertise in the exciting world of label production. This role offers flexible hours to suit your schedule.
- Develop and deliver training programs related to printing processes, technologies, and industry best practices.
- Create engaging training materials, presentations, and hands-on activities to facilitate learning.
- Adapt training sessions to meet the needs of diverse audiences.
- Proven experience in the printing industry with a strong understanding of printing processes and technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Prior training or teaching experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate part-time hours.
- Flexible work hours tailored to fit your schedule.
- Company pension and life assurance scheme
- Complimentary use of our on-site company gym, daily fresh fruit, tea and coffee as well as regular social events and activities.
If you’re enthusiastic about sharing your printing industry expertise and eager to work on a part-time basis with flexible hours, we’d love to hear from you!
Join our team and make a difference by empowering others in the printing industry. Don’t miss this chance to be part of our dynamic team.
To apply please complete our application form. If you have any questions, please contact Clare Coles 01277 281900 Clare.Coles@Bakerlabels.co.uk