Are you looking for a printing job in Essex?
We are currently looking for an experienced Flexographic Printer to join our team.
General duties are as follows:
- Setting up and running an 8-colour press.
- Monitor and control print quality.
- Responsibility for keeping a clean & organised working environment
You must have:
- Previous experience on a Flexo Press (experience in narrow web UV Flexo is an advantage)
- A willingness to learn and be part of a friendly, dedicated and hard-working team
- Ability to work well in a busy environment
- Effective communication skills and work well with others
- Good basic IT skills, literacy and numeracy
- A good level of concentration and desire to produce a quality product
This is a full time, permanent role based in our factory in Brentwood, Essex. Working hours may vary, day and evening shifts.
The successful applicant will be pro-active, with a can-do attitude. We are looking for someone who is organised and has great attention to detail. A willingness to multiskill and be flexible based on the needs and demands of the business. You should be an excellent communicator, and computer literate. 2-3 years’ experience in Flexographic printing would be desirable, with experience of a fast moving, ever changing environment.
What is in it for you?
- Salary according to experience
- Work based pension
- Eligible for profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team, please send your CV to Clare Coles, HR Manager @ email@example.com